That's not always true... you do know that there are people who think that they can sing, but in reality can't. So they make a fool of them selves and then there are people who can sing but are afraid to sing, and they never give it that chance to sing for anyone. I'm just wondering if my Dad is biaesed, or not. It always has made me wonder. People in the past have made fun of my singing. to the point where i am scared to sing. i love doing it, but am to scared. I mean to me, there is nothing like singing to me in the whole world. Nothing can compare. Nothing at all that I have right now, atleast... But Singing makes me happier than anything else has ever made me happy. words can't even describe how happy it makes me....

Hahahah now you know why people tell me to shut-up! :P`~

7 comments:

Nathan said...

Well, I don't know about other people, but I am among many who think you're good. I know you're better than me. ;-)

If singing makes you happier than anything, and you love it that much, don't let ANYONE tear you down. If they don't like it, they don't have to listen. You don't have to listen to them, either; don't let them get in the way. You've got talent.

The Warrior said...

Go with Nathan!!!

And are you the one who likes Nathan's bald spot? ;-)

Meliss said...

yes... not literally, but that viedo was funny. I figure since he is always complaing about every one noticing his bald spot, i would just do that. not that it made much sense, but i thought that it would be funny.

The Warrior said...

So it was actually you filming, then?

Meliss said...

Oh yeah baby!!!

The Warrior said...

Ha, didn't you love his noises? When I come out there, you gotta have him do that for me...

8-)

Meliss said...

i love it too. i am thinking about changing it again. I like change and colors.:D