PoStInG, pOsTeD

So I haven't posted in a while! Therefore I decided to post something. I am not worried about it being crap like the rest of y'all. Just cause i don't care about what yall think about my writing. It just doesn't matter to me.
So yeah here i go, and goes nothing. So lately i have been up to no good. Doing absolutly nothing but homework and studying for final tests for the end of the semester. I like to post stuff once in a while, but today I happen to have nothing to do. Its fun, feels great and i enjoy the leisure. As you can see, i don't really care about my typing properness today. ususally i just fix every thing, but not today (zurg: toy story 2 i believe). I will just post and just have fun and not care. I like music theory and feel like being random. I love playing the piano. its fun. Right now, I just have nothing to do.

So yeah i am gonna ditch y'all for the piano and practice. See if I can break my alltime record of 7hrs and 48mins, was it? Yes it was if my memory serves me right. See y'all later!(well i will post later...)
Hahahah now you know why people tell me to shut-up! :P`~

10 comments:

Nathan said...

So I'm totally multitasking right now. :-P

7 hrs 48 mins.... Dang. I can't beat that. :-P When you break your record, I wanna hear about it.

Great new blog look! :-D I like your hero.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sly-pig/Vignettes/BookofMormon/Alma/c1.jpg

;-)

The Warrior said...

You played on the piano for EIGHT HOURS?????????????????????????

Meliss said...

yep, consecutive too... but I didn't break the record yesterday. I only played for like an hour. meh Its all good. I got time to do it today. :D

The Warrior said...

HOW did you do that?????? TELL me please, so I can harness this great power for my own use and benefit!!!!

Meliss said...

I proabably did about 4 and 1/2 hours yesterday, easily. proabably would have gotten more if my sister hadn't hit her head at work, i had to go with my dad to get her and bring her home. she couldn't see straight.

The Warrior said...

Ooh, was she alright????

I blacked out once and couldn't see straight either. I hope and pray that she's okay!

But I really have no idea how you can practice that long! You must play beautifully....

Meliss said...

she is just fine. i play, just not like a concert pianist.

The Warrior said...

Good then!

Steph's Hubby said...

Hello... Just thought I'd ask if it was ok for me to read your blog.

The Warrior said...

Hey Dave, how are you?

Hiya Melissa...how are you doing? By the way, I might as well say, I'm sorry for the trouble on SP.