tOuR!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

I am going crazy! Tour is in 6 days now! I am so excited. I have awesome roommates. I have a totally awesome group to hang out with. I am so bouncing off the wall excited. I am gonna bring my dads camera and will take pictures of every thing. So every one on tour, Be ware.

On thing that I have briefly, BRIEFLY, described to Nathan, is my behavior on trips. He is scared, and so should the rest of you. If any of you know what girls camp ends up being like, or have heard any stories, or even gotten an idea what its like, then imagine that x10 for my regular girls camp trips. And one other thing, I am a lot worse on longer trips. So because this trip is not 4 days, and is about 6, be warned. :D Cause you all are gonna deal with a foreign Melissa. You will see me out of my shell, out of my comfort zone, in girls camp mode. Only more lady like, there is no way I would do some things like that on tour, that would be just plain stupid. But however, I am going to be something you have never seen before....

just be prepared....

Oh and you all will get the up date on tour and all the pictures, well maybe all of them. Depends on what pictures my camera takes, and how embarrassing they will be. Probably won't post any of my self, but however every one Else's picture will be on here, even if I have to go to the greatest lengths ever known to get the picture.

Hahahah now you know why people tell me to shut-up! :P`~

4 comments:

Nathan said...

Also keep in mind that my camera gets pretty decent video, as well. ;-) Be prepared, young Melissa.

Tour is gonna rock! :-D

Meliss said...

Nathan, you may be older than i am. But how many times have you been to girls camp?


OH! THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!

Nathan said...

Hence the video footage. Even if I haven't been to girls' camp, I'll still come home with something that should incriminate you. >:-D

The Warrior said...

I can't wait for the picture/video war between you two.

This is gonna be sweeeeeet. ;-D