Christmas Break!

Ya know, I didn't know that I needed a break that bad. I get so tired and stressed out from all of school, the tests, peer pressure (not that it does much to me), strange teachers, and I seem to be sleep deprived. :D Well with early morning seminary every morning, its hard to say no to being sleep deprived. Seminary is amazing. I love it. Couldn't live with out it.
SO yesterday was the Region dance. I only got to dance with two guys. One my cousin Scott, and two Dave. I asked them both. Nobody asked me, probably cause I was all over the place. It was a lot of fun. Nathan was setting off fire works with Dave and I was running around. I had my friends phone, we were playing keep away. He got two text messages and I didn't read them, but the surprised me a lot. I wasn't expecting the vibrations. He got his phone back, but I sprained my ankle. :D Not that it affected my dancing, but I wasn't doing so well when I had to put my heels back on. I don't usually walk well in heels. They suck! I like cute shoes, but I can't find any shoes my size that are flat. It's insane. I don't like being as tall as the really tall guys, but I do appreciate being tall.
My Christmas was great. I got lots of presents. Mostly Clothes. I got four new sweaters, a watch, socks (the very soft and fluffy kind), pajama pants, tank tops, makeup (its always nice to get the same stuff when you run out of the kind you like), and really cute earrings. As you can tell I am a typical teenage girl who likes the usual teenage girl stuff.
Music theory is going amazing. We're having fun doing the random things that we usually do. I am understanding things and they are making perfect sense. I love that class. And the people there are so fun to be around. And Doc is an amazing comedian. Which make every thing so much easier to be around.
Arrrrrrg! I am so ready for History to be over with. I am sick of it. I hate the class. Its boring, slow, teacher is annoying, stupid kids in the class are just... well stupid. I kinda get annoyed with stupid people. I mean the ones who ask the same question over and over and over. When the don't realize they do, or when they realize they do.

8 comments:

Nathan said...

Last night was a total blast! Except you totally forgot that you danced with me, too, though that one really only lasted like a minute. ;-)

Oh man... those fireworks were amazing. Eventually we just took the boxes and set them on fire in the parking lot. Illegal, but toasty. :-P

Music theory rocks. I suck at it, and have little to no hope of passing this term, but I love it anyway. :-D

Meliss said...

Oh Dang! I forgot I did dance with you Nathan. :") Sorry. I forgot that I danced with Dave too, and I told my parents that I only danced with Scott. Whoops!

CJThatcher said...

Melissa, you totally forgot you danced with me!

I'm hurt.

Nah, you didn't really dance with me. I just thought it'd be fun to jump on the bandwagon. Good luck in history, eh?

Meliss said...

Awwww! Thanks! But for a second there you seriously got me. :"D

The Warrior said...

I love history.

What kind of history is it?

Meliss said...

World History. Its boring as ever cause the teacher sucks...:( But it's not like it will kill me. I mean it's only what less than 2 weeks left of the class before the semester change. Bu I am excited to meet the new people in my class.

The Warrior said...

Hmm...the world wars, major civilizations, etc.?

Meliss said...

Ah, yes that one...