I'm not dead yet!!

Quote the movie that this post's title is from.

So, maybe I'm not so good about keeping you guys updated. But as long as I post something once in a while and make comments on your blogs, maybe you will remember that I'm here. :D I just get so busy and have time for nothing in my life but school and singing. I have so much to post and update y'all on. For Starters like my new job, or how I have my very first voice lesson ever tommorrow, how the musical went this time, just everything in my life.

The Beginning of the Updates: I got a job July 14th. I work at Marie Calender's. The place is fabulous. I love working there and the pies are great. Just the other day I had my very first bite of Lemon Merenge pie. oh.....my.....gosh!!! the most amazing piece of pie in the whole world! I don't so much like the merenge part, but the stuff underneath is just...., well, wow..... leaves me breathless.

Musical was amazing. It was really the best show I have ever had the oppurtunity to ever be apart of in my life. It was Beauty and the Beast. I was Mrs. Potts. The most fun I have ever had in playing a role ever before. It was a monumental change in my life. I realized more of who I was and accepted more of who I am. I embraced it and through that, I found out more of Who I really am. I really do act like a mom. I do try to be controlling. I am who I am. And I don't need to change for any body. I have my good qualities and they are what make up who I am. My bad qualities are due to change. I will decide what will change and the only person it will ever change for, is me. Nobody gets to decide who I am. Nobody gets to tell me who to be. Nobody gets to make me feel bad about who I am. Nobody gets to tell me. Because they are inchange of themselves. And I like who I am.

So, for those of you who do not know how much I love singing, well just to get a taste of it, I love it. My heart is like a box, leak proof. It grows as I learn to love others and love more people as life goes on. Music is like the liquid that all the people float/swim in when living in this box/heart of mine. But no matter how many people there are in my heart, no matter little room there is, there is always room for singing and music, cause it always will fill in the cracks. Without it, my heart is not full. It makes me whole. So for my whole life, my love for music has grown. I start, with music, when I was 5. I started taking piano lessons. That was great fun, untill I was introduced to singing. Ever since then, my heart has taken flight and has never landed. It has always felt like that amazing sensation of flying, that weightless feeling, but more. Its a joy beyond description. It's better than the strongest high any one can experience, stronger than a natural high. So, to now describe my feelings about voice lessons. I have never had them before now. so to describe how i feel, is simply impossible. no words, no metaphor, no similie, nothing could even give you a glimmer of how i feel.

Now, looking forward. I'm scared for Thanksgiving. Thats Marie Calender's busiest day of the year. Don't feel prepared. THS Madrigal calender is filling up, gonna be busy. This year better be the best year for chrstmas ever. With snow, singing, performing, friends, family, just everyting. It better be great. Departmental Scholarship auditions for BYU are coming up. Hopefully I'll be prepared for them. Hopefully I can get a higher score on the ACT so I can get accepted to the Y. yeah. Hey if you read this, make a comment so that I know I'm not updating it for nothing. If more than 3 people don't do it, then I won't update again. cause it would then be a waste of time.

And I promise, I'm not dead yet.
Hahahah now you know why people tell me to shut-up! :P`~

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I read it, I read it.

Good for you! I know what you mean about singing. I love it too. However, unlike you, I don't do it in front of people very often. Voice lessons were so much fun. It's a day out of your week where your time is devoted to learning about voice and singing. It was so much fun. I loved it! You'll have so much fun!