*sigh* Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

i broke my collar bone. technically my clavical. but yeah. typing with one hand is a whole lot harder than texting with one. but i'm getting used to it. ha ha ha ha and i have a paper to type still. :D but no matter. i'll get it done.

so the story is i was on a date. and well we were 4 wheeling and me and my date took a nose dive. we were doubled up on the atv together. we hit a small bump at high speeds. then from that bump my hand hit the accelorator. the second bump, right after the first, sent us into a head first dive. it was a sandwitch with me on the bottom then my date in the middle with the atv on top to make a complete sandwitch. then we bounced. the second time we landed, my date landed on me but the atv landed somewhere else. then we boounced again. my date landed somewhere else. i landed then the atv landed on my head. luckily, thanks to my helmet, i didn't loose my life. my head was pinned in between the ground and my atv. i couldn't move my head. cause my helmet was stuck. my head was able to move a little within the helmet. the wheel was right next to my helmet. so if i wasn't wearing my helmet, they would be planning my funeral. however, that wasn't the case. so lukily my date was coherent enough to ask if i was okay. well i screamed 'no get me out of here'. and i was kicking my legs while i screamed. so my date got up and lifted the atv off of me. :D no joke. yeah he's my hero. so then i sat up and then i realized i broke my collar bone. so thats how it happened. i'm fine. happy as usual.

Hahahah now you know why people tell me to shut-up! :P`~

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Like I said yesterday, I'm glad you're alive. ;-) lol Awesome story, though! How long is your arm gonna be in the sling?

Lydia said...

Ouch! I'm sorry.

At least you have an adventure to tell your kids about someday. I'm still working on that.

Unknown said...

Oh man, you okay??? Good thing you are. Somebody was watching over you, that's for sure.

They're right, it is a neat story. And I thought I had a couple. :-)

Hope you feel better!

Prayers,

Spencer