Hmmm... I am feeling very greatfull right now.

Ya know, I am so greatful to know the people that I do know. I enjoy their company. I love spending time with them. I love goofing around with them, we create priceless moments together. I don't know what I would do with my time if I didn't have the people I do have to be with.
What I mean is, I don't get out often, don't go on manny dates (well so far its only been one), don't get to go spend the weekend with everyone. What I do get to do with you guys though is so worth it. I spend time online talking with you guys, I spend hours posting on sly piggery. I go on 'missions' with you guys at school. Its priceless having you guys as friends. I love ya'll, cause ya'll are so good at making me smile. :P

Hahahah now you know why people tell me to shut up!

3 comments:

Nathan said...

It's been a pleasure, Melissa. You rock! :-D

The Warrior said...

At least you get to get out sometimes.

Kortney said...

Melissa! This is the first time i've gotten on you blog and I like it! I'll be back more often for sure!