Kayla and Things People don't know about me list.

Awww! Here is more of Kayla!
This is Kayla waking up from a nap. Some times she chases the camera and tries to bite the camera. It is really funny cause it makes it hard to take pictures of her.
When she gets bored or just sleepy, she will sigh a breath through her nose and put her head down. She sleeps a lot. She is still a puppy, and sleeps 9-11 hours in the day. But however at night, nope. No sleeping. She will be quiet as long as my sister and I are asleep in our room or downstairs with her. You see, our room is downstairs and she sleeps in the hall way, so she knows if we are in our room or not. And there is no sneaking past her. She hears everything.
A lot of the time she will see you and after saying hello she will lay down on your lap and fall asleep, either cuddled in between your legs or on the side of your legs. She follows me around all the time. Even when everyone is home, she follows me and I love it. My mom says that we need to get the younger kids to be kind and gentile like me with her. Daniel does this thing where he blows on her face, She doesn't like it all. So she growls and bites people. Daniel thinks her reactions at first are funny. But he is slowly learning to be nice to her and leave her alone. She has decided that she doesn't like her very much. Its sad... :(
This is one of her staring at the camera moments. Most of the time she gets closer.
This is her blanket that she loves to chew on. She will claim any blanket that she sees. She loves blankets, and will chew on them endlessly.

One thing that I haven't told you guys are my hobbies. I, well, love to sing, play the piano, read long books(they're soo much fun), play with my dog, go perform for strangers (usually singing), talk to people on the Internet, and a whole bunch of different stuff.
I have also decided to tell you guys stuff that people never knew about me. Nothing bad, but the unusual stuff people don't know.

1- I play the drums.
2- I don't play the drums well.
3- I really sing in the shower, Like pure opera, the kind of stuff I don't do in front of people.
4- I love being teacher's pet.
5-I can't sleep in socks, I am a wild sleeper and they don't stay on for long. Sometimes I find my socks up near my head in the morning.
6- I love getting up in between the hours 5-6 in the morning, but hate getting up between 7- 12. I am strange that way.
7- People only think that I can play cause I write my own music, But the truth is, I'm not as good as they think I am... or am I discrediting my self? I don't know.
8- I talk to my self. Out loud.
9- I just barely figured out how rhythm works, and I have never counted with the music I play, so I would miss beats here and there. But I don't any more. I got it all covered.
10- Nick thinks that I'm good at theory, but in real life, my brain has trouble even with connecting with the other half. Dumb right brain, too stubborn to talk to any other part of the left.
11- People think that my favorite phrase is, "What?"
12- My actual favorite phrase for the moment being is, "Whahoo!!" If you have ever heard me use it, you know why...
13- I win the Burping contest at girls camp every year.
14- I have a strange tendency to use duct tape for weird things, like at girls camp...
15- I get weird awards at girls camp every year. Like Best use of Duct tape ever.
16- My solution to every thing is Duct tape.
17- I like coming up with weird facts.

Well that's it for now. I will Finnish the list later...

Hahahah now you know why people tell me to shut-up! :P`~

8 comments:

The Warrior said...

Burping!!! Ha ha!!!!! That is so funny....

And your dog seems to like you...that's cute! But I'm not a fan of dogs really...or any kind of animal that can roam about the house and destroy and germify whatever it pleases...if I wanted a pet, I'd get a caged one, like a tarantula or something. Ooh I love those beauties!!!!

Meliss said...

Tarantulas are the most disgusting things in the world, in my opinion. They should DIE! like music stands... :P

The Warrior said...

Well then, I think little puppies should DIE!!!!!!

Come on, Melissa. If God saw fit to give it a place in this world, who are we to decide if they "belong" here or not?

Meliss said...

i'm not saying that they belong, but i am saying that they are the most disgusting thing on the planet. along with a list of other reptiles. :D

The Warrior said...

*GASP* Sara!

Anyways Lissy (may I call you that?), tarantulas aren't reptiles. They're arachnids. ;-)

And I so love reptiles too!

Meliss said...

Doesn't matter to me. They're all disgusting! Makes me squirm.

The Warrior said...

Well I think dogs are disgusting (really), so let's agree to disagree, shall we?

:-P

Meliss said...

Sure! why not?