Why do people tell me to shut up?

In response to Spencers comment, people just think that I tend to talk too much. I guess it really depends on when you see me talking. Like at girls camp, well lets not go there. All you get to know about girls is that I will talk till 3:00 in the morning. And at sleepovers 5:00. Just depends on how worn out I am. Some times I just talk alot. Some times its me using really long sentences and just going on and on forever and ever not shutting up. Some times they're short sentences. Other times they are just whitty and funny. Some times I don't even talk at all. Just cause I am about to pee my pants from laughing my head off at something funny someone else has done, or me. I tend to do funny things. Like one time my family and I were eating Cake and Ice cream together for someone's birthday and my sister was getting second helpings and I looked at her ice cream on her plate, and did with out thinking, grabbed it with my bare hands and put it on my plate. It was really funny to me because I was already cracking wise jokes all night and I was laughing hysterically already. It was funny! I loved it. The ice cream was really good too.
I also think that people tell me to shut up cause I have to comment on every thing that I am interested in.
Hahahah now you know why people tell me to shut-up! :P`~

2 comments:

The Warrior said...

Still, I don't think it's nice to say that to you. I quite enjoyed your "ramble." Please continue!

Nathan said...

Yay for talking! ^_^

And that ice cream incident sounds hilarious. I could totally see that happening. 8-)