Christmas music is amazing. I love to sing. That would happen to be another reason why people tell me to shut up, one of the main ones. But i absoulutly Love to burst out Singing in the OPERA style. I could go pro with that. I love to belt every thing too. I guess you could say that I'm extreemly loud when I sing. Love it, but learning to sing quiet was a huge challenge. I love to sing. Can I say it any more? Singing is the love of my life. I absolutly love to sing with the raido, and dance and use the hair dryer brush and every thing.
One thing I have done forever and ever on is singing in the shower. My favorite growing up would be, PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. Belt it out as loud as i could get my voice to play. I love to sing any thing.
Jazz on the other hand is one of my favorites. I love to sing Jazz. I love to play it, sing it, listen to it, empervise with it. I love it so much. And scat is amazing. I love to scat. My dad says that i have always had a knack for jazz. He's proably right.
Another one is broadway. I love to sing that too. I love all of the old broadway songs. They are so much fun to sing. I love them, especially the love songs. They are the best.
I also sing classical. I love to sing it, i think that it is my real specialty. I love to sing it, probly because it is the easiest. But i can do more with my voice in that field of singing, than in any other field.
I have never had voice lessons before, but i am learning from people who have learned. I guess you could call them informal lessons.
Well good night.;D
Hahahah now you know why people tell me to shut-up! :P`~

5 comments:

The Warrior said...

I really enjoyed reading that. I'd love to hear you do some of Celtic Woman's songs, and some of Chloe's too.

Meliss said...

Chloe?

Nathan said...

Your voice rocks.

That's all I really have to say...

... though I would like to hear you sing jazz sometime. I absolutely love jazz. ^_^

The Warrior said...

Chloe's a girl from Celtic Woman. She sings beautifully. Oh, and Amy teases me about her. :-/

The Warrior said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.